"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, February 17, 2014

Awww Mondays! February 17, 2014

Awww....
Nothing better than a cozy quilt!

Baby girl quilt that will go to Colorado

Two more baby quilts are ready!
I posted some weeks back photos of 3 other baby
quilts that I have been working on.
Here are 2 others that are completely 
finished. Now they have to wait til the babies are
here before I will mail them off. 
All 5 babies will be born sometime this spring!
This link shows you the quilt sent to
a baby girl born this January!
January Baby Quilt


Baby boy quilt that will be mailed to Los Altos, CA

Thanks to Sandee for Aww Monday!
Click on the link below to participate
or just to enjoy all the other posts!


Powered by Linky Tools

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww is right. Nothing better than a homemade quilt. Awesome.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous baby quilts. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabrics there Kathe. I have just cut up the fabric for another baby quilt (i found the fabric in my stash ... bought in 2007 ... and I was genuinely shocked when I realised how long ago that was!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!