"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Once again on the road......

Alpen Glow on Mt Shasta

Once again we've worked hard and deserve a little break.
This time we are headed to Bend, Baker City and eventually
Portland, Oregon for a friends wedding.  
We will be gone for 8 days and I doubt I'll be doing a lot
of blogging. If I do....be pleasantly surprised.
Meanwhile have a great week !!!

 Road Work Ahead-Expect Delays...
Hwy 97 June 2012

7 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Beautiful country up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you manage to see Multnomah Falls while you're hear. The water is flowing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great trip, may you be safe in all your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Voyage, and best wishes to the friend who is getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at property in Baker, Oregon the other day. I really don't think I want to move to Oregon though.

    Have a fabulous vacation. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a great trip. Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!