"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Once again on the road......

Alpen Glow on Mt Shasta

Once again we've worked hard and deserve a little break.
This time we are headed to Bend, Baker City and eventually
Portland, Oregon for a friends wedding.  
We will be gone for 8 days and I doubt I'll be doing a lot
of blogging. If I do....be pleasantly surprised.
Meanwhile have a great week !!!

 Road Work Ahead-Expect Delays...
Hwy 97 June 2012

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Safe travels! Beautiful country up there.

Stephen Hayes said...

I hope you manage to see Multnomah Falls while you're hear. The water is flowing nicely.

Celia said...

Sounds like a great trip, may you be safe in all your travels.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and be careful.

messymimi said...

Bon Voyage, and best wishes to the friend who is getting married!

Sandee said...

I was looking at property in Baker, Oregon the other day. I really don't think I want to move to Oregon though.

Have a fabulous vacation. Big hugs. :)

Cheryl said...

Hope you are having a great trip. Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back to blogging.