"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Eric Alders MPP August 6, 2013

Corner Morning Clouds
Monday Photo Prompt by Eric Alder 


Mourning clouds
Release their nourishing tears
Vegetables smile
~~~~~~~~
Every Monday Eric Alder posts one of his photos....
a gift for us to create a poem, a story or ?
To read more go here:


7 comments:

  1. My garden's vegetables are certainly smiling this year! (Me too!) :)

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. Kathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you did this. It's very true too.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegetables need their water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big moody sky reminds me of skies in large old historical paintings. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I like the idea of hope and nice day in your poem.

    So have a nice day ;)
    (it's quite late in Europe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now i'm imagining that i'm a thirsty vegetable! What a fun way to look at clouds, from the point of view of the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture...I love the clouds before an impending rain.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!