"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, July 08, 2013

Magpie Tales Sorry if you have to squint to read.....

Supermoon 2013, Julio Cortez, AP

Good old Liberty
Always there
Dependable
Romantic and
Challenging
Looks down on us
She stands high
Midst the reconstruction
Or is it destruction?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for this poorly designed post,
 however Blogger was just a wee bit malfunctioning
and many of us were not impressed
nor happy with this situation.
It's fixed now by my loading Google Chrome
and deep sixing IE8.
To read more Magpie Tales please click here:
http://magpietales.blogspot.com



7 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having issues. I was able to read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great picture of Lady Liberty. I've been having problems with blogger too including the regular disappearance of the list of blogs I follow and a note saying I'm not following any and then the next they all show up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot with the super moon in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small print but not a problem while I have my trusted magnifying glass at the ready so I won't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does that to me sometimes - silly Blogger. But the Blogger malfunction can't ruin the beautiful words you write my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She stands for so much, she could fall so easily if we don't take care.

    Thanks for the lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely as always. I love how you do these with such ease.

    I've heard others complain about Blogger, but so far I'm doing okay. Well for now.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!