"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, July 14, 2013

Magpie Tales #177 Potatoes!!

photo by Agustin Berrocal 

I never met a potato I didn't like

Oh me oh my!
I love potatoes
Red or yellow 
Fried with tomatoes
Mashed til mellow
Roasted in a pie
Baked in the oven
Or nicely fried
New or sweet
They can't be beat
I do love potatoes
Oh me oh my!

~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Tess Kincaid for Magpie Tales!
Go here to read more: 
http://www.magpietales.blogspot.com/2013/07/mag-177.html



18 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, yeah...one potato, two potato...never enough. I am on an all protein diet right now and I crave ANY potato.

Laurel's Quill said...

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Stephen Hayes said...

Such an interesting photograph. It looks like a painting. I also love potatoes.

anthonynorth said...

I'm with you. Love potatoes. Enjoyed that.

Sandee said...

I'm with you on this. Love potatoes fixed any which way.

Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. :)

messymimi said...

After making that huge potato salad yesterday, someone else will have to cook the potatoes here today!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we love us some potatoes, too! :)

Karen S. said...

Oh me oh my, I do too!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This is exactly why I woulc never do a low carb diet. Potatoes are one of my best friends LOL.

Helen said...

You're gonna have lots of folks agreeing with you here ... including me.

Miss `Chievous said...

chuckles while reading, darling. I enjoyed the piece for I am a sucker for potatoes. Well, except for the salad.

Miss `Chievous said...

Chuckles for your piece, which I really enjoyed for I love potatoes! All forms, but the salad.

Helena said...

lol......you'd get on with my hubby. He grows 3 different types of potato every year! Sings to them an' all! I've heard him!!

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

AMEN!!!

Lyn said...

I'm with you all the way..just had some mashed potatoes..oh yeah..love the fun of this..thanks!!

Kutamun said...

They go well after mushrooms...or so ive heard !

gautami tripathy said...

Oh me, Oh my!!

Gimmeee, gimmee!!!

in the shadows, let it be

~T~ said...

Oh, so tasty!