"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Feline Friday!!!! July 26, 2013

.

And just where is our breakfast!!!!????


The question is.....
what came first the floor to match the cats
 or the cats to match the floor....??
~~~~~~~~~~
Our buddy Steve of Burnt Food Dude started this meme
 because he wanted everyone to know that he doesn't hate cats. 
We're still not convinced that he loves cats,

 but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do.

 So come and join us in Feline Friday.
Click on the link below to see more or play along!



11 comments:

  1. I think the floor came first and then subconsciously the cats were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao spot the cat heheh!

    Have a kittylicious weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, too cute indeed. I'm guessing the floor came first?

    Have a terrific Feline Friday honey. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:32 PM

    What cool pictures! ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cats, Kathe ~~ You have to be pretty fast to catch them all lined up. There were some ducks swimming in a line Sunday at Regent's Park but by the time I got my camera out of my pocket and ready they were all bunched up.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol......I have similar tiles and cat in the kitchen, too! I'd probably fit around the kitty first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floor first so when the cats came they would feel at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't know which came first, but we sure do love the way the cats and the floor look together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't want to see those black and white cats on that black and white floor when I was flying on my meds. On second thought it might be a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! I think the floor came first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floor drew the cats to it! It makes me wonder if the rest of the house matches, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!