"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, July 29, 2013

Eric Alders MPP July 29,2013 Summertime!!!



Shoes in Trees
Photo by Eric Alder

Summertime
Summer is a time for loose ends
Tossing shoes high into a tree
I'm sure they don't belong to friends
Ride your bikes all over creation
Race back home for lunch
And get back to your vacation!!!



Bikes Askew
Photo by Kathe W.

~~~~~
I hope you all have as many fond memories 
of endless hot summer days on a bike with friends.
Those were the days my friends....

For other peeks at Eric Alders photos
or to play MPP go here:


7 comments:

  1. I love summer, almost as much as I did when I was a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often wondered what prompts people to toss shoes in trees or over telephone wires. I bet some are just mean pranks, but surely some are tossed merely for the fun of it.

    Thanks for playing M.M.P.P. again, Kathe! It's nice to have a regular participant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back when kids when outside to play! Wouldn't want to lose my shoes in a tree though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can't leave your bikes lay around like that. They'd be gone in a flash. Bugger.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bikes, and being barefoot, and building forts. That, and the swimming pool from morn 'til night sometimes. So much fun to be had, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is wonderful yes...very fast-paced and full of fun. But I think I'll always be an autumn feller at heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved summers as a kid riding my bike where ever I wanted. Sad that a lot of kids can't safely roam around like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!