"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, July 08, 2013

Awww Monday! One dear deserves another deer!


While on the phone with my good friend Amy I spotted the mother deer and baby in the top photo! Later on Amy emailed the other photo sent to her by another friend for her birthday! It was a deer kinda day! Click below to see more Awww Mondays!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

9 comments:

  1. Awww...when I was growing up we lived on a farm so I saw deer all the time. Well dawn and dusk mostly. I've always said Awww too.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing the deer, just watch out for them on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no "IDEER" that there were so many deer around lol. Ok that was probably the worst joke ever but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there were deer where I live. If there are any I wish they weren't so shy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy way to start a day, and a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie and Jennifer still think I'm a nut when I goo goo ga ga over all the deer prancing around Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful animals, it always feels magical when you get to share a bit of space with them for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful animals! I used to see them all the time when I lived in Michigan.

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAWWWW for sure. We occasionally see deer here near the walking trails. They really are quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!