"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, January 24, 2013

Through a glass lightly....


We had good friends over for dinner last night and
I noticed our dining room light reflected in my red wine....
so of course I had to take this photo.
Good thing as I like this a lot.
What interesting photos have you discovered
while sitting around the table?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a terrible picture taker. That's one of the reasons I come to your blog, for these wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen- somehow I cannot beieve with your artistic talents that you would be a "terrible picture taker"...but thanks for the lovely compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an unusual photograph and quite stunning. It`s perfect. So good that you looked down into your glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:27 AM

    Lovely shot and one I would never have to have taken - it's wonderful looking through your lens and I will certainly be on the look out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eye for photography leaves much to be desired; i can only use a camera if it is a PhD model -- you know, a "Push here, Dummy!" type.

    Love this shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!