"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, November 05, 2012

It's raining in Zihuatanejo!


Here's Bob and Judy with an unusual accessory...
an umbrella? We have never had rain before-
but it is rather refreshing!


Judy with Lola, her favorite Catalina cat.....


This morning's sunrise- I suspect the weather will be drier today.

3 comments:

  1. Rainy days at the beach can have their own beauty, but i hope it doesn't put a damper on your plans and that you have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm rain can be rather pleasant. You're usually in a swimsuit anyway, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a previous post, I get the idea that rain at the beach might mean a nice day propping up the bar! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!