"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, September 30, 2011

Life's little moments


Oh boy- I was ready to kill him- you bet
Armed with a rifle -not an idle threat
But then I saw this sign and it made me think
Why should I bother and make such a stink?
He's a miserable bastard and not worth a dime
So I threw away the rifle along with the crime
From then on I only looked ahead and never behind
Living my life with a smile and peace of mind


Photo contributed by Eric Alder
http://bifocalunivision.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Kathe, get your gun! (LOL!)

    Thanks for playing, Kathe. Seems participation was rather lax this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "rent free" quote is one of favorites. The things we do to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Nice piece of writing, Kathe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!