"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, January 21, 2011

Six Word Saturday

My husband's hard working mountaineering boots

Whether cross country skiing or just outdoors
these faithful boots from the 1980's are still used.

For more Six Word Saturday images go here:
For my 2011 Photo Project go here:

7 comments:

  1. it seems that pair of boots has story to tell:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send this post to the boot company. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the picture and your words to tell us about these boots. Great SWS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, that is a gorgeous shadow shot! Thank you so much for stopping by to say hi.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My papa had some boots like that. They seemed to last forever. Thanks for playing 6WS and bringing back some good memories of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo of the boots :) and nice story behind them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!