"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Gorgeous in Manzanita Oregon!

I wrote this note below before I was able to post photos....
I am here in Manzanita Oregon...sitting in the local library...unable to post photos...BUT just visualize the most stellar day you EVER had at a beach...and that's what I am experiencing
Photos to follow when I get home in a few days....aloha!

And now....presto...the promised photos.........

Every morning the moon set a bit later
The beach was simply wonderful

We went to the dump one day to recycle
stuff plus take out the garbage...

We visited MJ Anderson's studio

Kites were flying everyday!

Children wading and surfers surfing........


Sand surfing.........

Everyday was gorgeous and brilliant

Red stool on loghouse porch

Lovely sunset shot...........

Post sunset poses...............

1 comment:

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!