"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, December 18, 2009

Zan and Auntie Kath make a T-shirt quilt

My sweetie pie niece Zan wanted help in making
a cozy quilt out of some of her favorite
and memorable T-shirts....
we really didn't have a plan...
but it turned out really cool...here are a few pics..

We are laying them out after having sewn a few pieces together..
this is after cutting the shirts into squares...
It's pretty random still....we learned a lot
about how to do this....and how NOT to do it!

But in the end we finished it and it looks great!
Yay Zan and Auntie Kath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!