"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our trip to Weed California and the Siskiyou Golden Fair

Russell and I drove down to Weed California
for 6 days of fun with our good friends Bill and Ewana.
We played with their dog, ate fabulous meals,
learned a new domino game Tri-onimoes
and went to the Siskiyou Golden Fair.
For more photos go to:
Russell did the awesoome 5 hour drive....whoosh and we were there!

Our last supper before coming home-
Bill picked the first ears of corn from his garden that night!
Thanks Bill and Ewana for a grand time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!